Sunday, April 5, 2009

Help!



With Spring on the way and the myriad of other events and projects on my plate it's hard to keep active in writing here. I need your help. Share your ideas, send me your pictures, whatever you've got I'm ready for it.

Here's a great picture that i did get from one of our readers who is just a llittle too shy to go public. Isn't it amazing how you look at things the same way for a long time and then someone comes up with an idea or change that makes you say, "Of, Course!!" We've been getting our milk this way for as long as I can remember.


With the talk of BPA leaching from some reusable water bottles and the 38 million plastic bottles that make their way into the landfill each year it's definitely something I wish I had thought of.

No comments:

Post a Comment